Now, this may sound completely negative but it isn’t.
The only down side is that, working part-time, means that you only get part-time pay + job experience.
What you do with that OTHER time you are not at work, should be something stellar:
1. Learning origami
2. Working out like Demi Moore for the role of G.I. Jane
3. Leaning a second language
4. Writing a novel
5. Blogging more
6. Cooking meals of Babbette’s Feast proportions
7. Mastering the art of Kung Fu
8. Drawing comics
9. Giving a lecture on something
10. Day trips to places within a 15 mile radius
All of this I could be doing, but the best thing to do is to set aside time to LOOK FOR WORK.
…and off I go.